Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Worry Over Nothing (As Usual)

I suppose I had anxiety over the big girl bed for no reason. Madeline has been in the bed for over a week now, and all is well. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself, but Madeline gets in bed at night, doesn't get up, and eventually goes to sleep after rolling around, singing, & talking. Naps can be a little more tricky, but I attribute this to the fact that on some days she really just needs some down time and not really a full blown nap.

When she wakes up in the morning or afternoon, she gets out of the bed and plays in her room until I come get her. She's happy as a clam to read books & play with her babies. So far (knock on wood), she's not done anything mischievous! We keep her doors (closet, to the hall, and the bathroom) all the way shut, so that helps.

Yay Madeline!

No comments: