Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Silliness

I was putting laundry away one afternoon, and Madeline decided to play dress up in my closet. She chose one of my workout tanks, a scarf from her dress up drawer, a pair of my running socks, and a pair of my boots. It wasn't good enough to just put the new ensemble over her clothes...we actually had to take off her outfit & put this hilarious get up on. She was very pleased with her result when she looked in the full length mirror as evidenced by her comment to herself, "Ooh la la! This is cute. I posh." (Thank you, Fancy Nancy!) Hilarious child of mine.

Even more hilarious was watching her try to walk in my boots. I was beginning to wonder if she'd gotten into the liquor cabinet when I was in the laundry room! :)
Madeline doing her runway walk.
Of course, no runway walk is complete without a finale in the laundry basket. The boots proved to be quite an obstacle when getting inside the basket.
At some point, Madeline decided to lose the boots & just get into the basket.
Another simple, fun, around the house episode that makes me thankful that I get to be home with this little hot mess of mine!

No comments: