Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Go Tigers!!

Every year, my family attends a Clemson football game. We make a big weekend out of it, and it gives us all a chance to visit our old stomping grounds as well as visit with each other. This year, we attended the Clemson vs. Georgia Tech game, and we couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous day for tailgating and football. It was wonderful.

Eric and I left Madeline with my dear friend, Tara. Madeline had a blast with Ms. Tara. They went to the zoo, played with friends, went on walks, and had lots of story & play time around the house. Madeline received a wonderful report, so that made Eric and I feel good about our time away.









1 comment:

Nancy said...

Glad you had fun! I really want to go to a game next year. We should meet up and relive those college days :)