Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

34 Weeks

I had my 34 week appointment this afternoon, and I really feel like I am on the homestretch now! All of my check-ups (blood work, weight, blood pressure, measurements) were good, and once again, my platelet count held steady at 105,000, so that's good news! The doctor estimated Baby Girl to be about 5 pounds now, so he guesstimated that her birth weight would be similar to Madeline's, around 7 pounds. I had my Group B strep swab test, so from here on out, I get to have those appointments, you know, the ones where you get checked. I hate those even though they are necessary.

I am feeling good --- a little short of breath and my meals are pretty small but frequent as I feel like all my insides are crunched up in my throat. Baby Girl has a constant dance party, so my belly is constantly contorting into crazy shapes. I'm still going to the gym 5 days a week, and I'm feeling good before, during, and after my workouts, so that makes me happy. I know I'm getting bigger and dropping lower because the random stranger comments from fellow gym goers are starting to become a regular part of my workout just like they did with Madeline at the very end.

Madeline is starting to talk more and more about her baby sister, and she seems excited! Let's hope that she continues to be excited once baby sister actually comes home with us! Eric and I sure are anxious to meet the newest member of our family!

No comments: