Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Interesting...

As a follow up to the nightmarish day we had yesterday:

First a little background--Since Eric is in sales, his "office" is the house, so in order to have our pictures made at 11:00 AM on a Thursday, he was able to arrange his appointments, etc. around the whole day not knowing how long the photos would take. Basically, he was taking phone calls, emails, orders, etc. all day yesterday and never went out to the field. This is VERY rare for him to take an office day. Therefore, Daddy doesn't always get to experience the day-to-day routines and ups & downs that go along with taking care of Madeline. Since he's a very hands-on Daddy, he took over most of Madeline's care yesterday in between phone calls. After all, he doesn't get to normally spend so much time with her during the week in the daytime. So it's safe to say, I sort-of got a break yesterday.

Here's where the "Interesting" title comes from -- After we got Madeline into bed last night, Eric flopped down on the sofa, and said, "I'm SO GLAD I don't have your job. I'm exhausted."

Hmmm, I think he now truly understands why some days I am about to pull my hair out by the time he gets home from work. Don't get me wrong -- I LOVE being home, but like any job, it definitely has its moments, and Eric definitely saw those moments in full action yesterday!

No comments: