Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 05, 2008

About me at Christmas:

I got this over my email, but instead of putting it on email, I thought I would just put it here.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree
3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend after Thanksgiving usually
4. When do you take the tree down? sometime after New Year's
5. Do you like eggnog? Ugh, yuck.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? ANYTHING BARBIE!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom and Dad, Eric
8. Easiest person to buy for? my nephews, Drew and Ryan
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't think I've ever gotten a bad one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas--Not really a movie, but oh well...it's my favorite--I watch it every year!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I see something for someone on my list
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's homemade candy
16. Lights on the tree? Yes…clear only for now until we decided to have a more kid-like tree (colored lights and kid-made ornaments) instead of a "pretty" tree
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel or stay at home depending on the year
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither--a bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? busy traffic in the mall area
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No themes for me...it's a little of everything
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and something sweet to top it off at the end
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing really

No comments: