Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

35th Birthday Fun


I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before how wonderful my husband is. :) Knowing we had the potential to be in the hospital on or around my birthday, we didn't really make much of my birthday right now. We ordered pizza, let Madeline stay up later than normal, and just enjoyed our last night as a family of three. It was a perfect celebration made even more perfect when this was presented to me: A diaper bag, but not just any diaper bag, a Kate Spade diaper bag that I've been oohing and ahhing over since before Madeline was born. I think I came up with every argument under the sun when I was pregnant with Madeline to convince Eric that I needed this bag. My practical husband always said, "Honey, really, it's terribly expensive for a diaper bag. Do you really need it?" And, of course, he was right as much as I hated to admit it. It wasn't a need, it was frivolous, and it was expensive. I didn't need it, but I sure did love it. So imagine my surprise when this arrived on the front porch just in time for my birthday and Baby Girl's birth! Sweet Eric broke down and spoiled me, AND it was on "major-clearance-you-better-love-it-because-you-can't-return-it" online sale. Happy Mama and a Happy Daddy = Win, Win for All! :)

So for one to grow on (see yesterday's post) --- # 36. I am also thankful for online sales that send out emails announcing these awesome sales to my husband's email account!

No comments: