Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

One Step Closer

We are a little more homey in our new home thanks to these beauties now hanging in our den:


I was recently reconnected with a girl that I went to high school with through another friend, and it just so happens that she is handy with a sewing machine, decorator savvy, and has a little side/hobby business. Needless to say, we have become fast friends, and I'm keeping her little business quite full with all my projects. Currently, she's working on the finishing touches to Madeline's big girl room, and I couldn't be more excited to see the final product especially after seeing how wonderful my den looks now!

Of course, Madeline immediately noticed the new "towels" hanging on the wall. :)

No comments: