Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nope, It's Not a Cast...

It's a bottle huggie.
Madeline donned this bottle huggie as a fashion statement today. Seriously. I didn't suggest it when she flipped out looking for her bracelets which she never could locate. I guess she figured out how to solve her jewelry dilemma on her own. This is what happens when you misplace your jewelry & Daddy's out of town, you resort to borrowing his huggie. Hilarious.

*****************

A Madeline verbal "moment" --- Madeline was drinking out of one of those little Deer Park water bottles, and it tipped over. Of course, the water was spilling out rather quickly into her lap. Immediately, Madeline shouts out in the most concerned voice, "MERCY ME!" Where she heard that is beyond me, but it was too funny.

1 comment:

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I had to go back a few weeks until I saw your big announcement! How exciting! Congrats Anne! I can't wait to hear all the exciting upcoming details about your new little addition! I'm sure Madeline will be a fabulous big sister to either a little boy or girl! What fun!