Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

MOM! Catch Me If You Can!

Yesterday, I heard Eric pull up in the driveway and open the garage door, so I went out to greet him. I left Madeline sitting in the foyer playing with some toys on the floor. When I came back in after a quick, I mean quick, hello to my honey, Madeline had discovered the stairs and was already on the second step. Hence the reason I made it a quick hello...these days you just never know where she'll be after a quick look the other way. She had never noticed the steps before, but I guess she heard her Daddy's voice & crab crawled her way towards the back door. Along the way, she discovered this gold mine! Great...

So, with Mommy's supervision, we climbed the steps, and she LOVED every second of it. She sat up on the flat part looking most pleased with herself.





Oh, so much fun stuff to play with in here! Daddy's office has LOTS of papers to crinkle, rip, and scatter all over the floor! Needless to say, she was a bit peeved with me when I promptly picked her up and brought her back downstairs. Unfortunately, Daddy's office is not a playroom.


First thing this morning --
This is the scene in our house now! When she figures out that the ottoman rolls, I guess we'll break down and get some sort of gate. For now, this is working! Don't get me wrong, she spent most of the morning here trying to figure out how to get around this obstacle to her new favorite place. It won't be long...this little tot is determined and persistant. :)

No comments: