Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 08, 2011

Whoops!

Amelia and I were doing our thing in the kitchen one morning, and I turned around for literally 5 seconds to get something out of the pantry. She went from an upright, seated position on the blankets with toys around her to this flat on her back, bouncy chair on top of her, scattered blankets (so much for the cushiony fall in case she fell over), and foot looped in the afghan:
How she managed to pull the bouncy chair down with her is beyond me. I laughed so hard when I turned around and saw her like this. She didn't even whimper. I think when she becomes mobile, she's going to be into everything. She's a busy little thing and into everything already, and she doesn't even go anywhere yet!
Silly girl!

No comments: