Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes


This is probably TMI for the blog, but I am going to share anyway because kids say the funniest things, and I want to remember some of Madeline's funnies.

Madeline had to take care of #2 potty business the other day. When I went in to check on her and help with toilet paper duty, the following conversation took place:

Madeline: "Mommy! I stinkied on the potty like a big girl!"
Me: "Yep. That's awesome. Your Daddy and I expect you to do that."
Madeline: "My belly and my bum was crackling when I made my stinky."
Me, laughing: "Thank you for sharing that fine detail."

When it was time to flush, I decided two things:
1) Indeed, her belly was probably crackling.
2) Had this taken place in a diaper, I would've used an entire box of wipes to clean her, & I would've thrown up in my mouth a little.

No comments: