Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

No More MOM-phone!

Up until recently, I still had a Motorola Razr phone, or as I liked to call it, "A Stay-at-Home-Mom-Phone". You know, the kind that just makes & receives calls and the texting is tap, tap, tap until your finger cramps up. Eric had been hounding me that I needed a new phone, a data plan, blah, blah, blah. What did I need a fancy phone for? OH yea, all those pressing emails that I get on a daily basis? Ha ha. Well, Eric finally just took the step and went and got me a new phone with a data plan, and I love it! He said I would, and I do, but I am not sure I need so much fanciness. Madeline loves a kid puzzle app that Eric downloaded on his phone. (Mama's phone is a no touch item since we spend all day together, so no kid apps for me.)

The other night Madeline and I had a lovely fancy phone Mother-Daughter moment on the back porch:

Looking at this picture makes me realize that we are two peas in a pod --- no wonder we "butt heads" so much...

No comments: