Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ta-Da!

Guess who has successfully completed her first year of preschool! Madeline was so proud this morning, but she was also very sad that she would not see Ms. Lisa nor Ms. Kellie anymore. I can't even begin to say enough fabulous things about Madeline's first year of preschool, her wonderful teachers, and the oh-so-dedicated director. Luckily for me, Amelia will have the privilege to have Ms. Lisa and Ms. Kellie in a couple of years. I am going to miss preschool for various reasons, but I really loved how much Madeline enjoyed going to see her teachers and friends.
Madeline wanted to pose with Stella (Madeline's bitty baby). Stella rode with us every morning, and "Mommy has to take care of Stella while I'm in school." We had quite a routine on school mornings ~ Madeline wore all of her beads/bracelets/jewels and brought Stella in the car. Upon turning into the carpool line, Madeline would promptly remove her various jewels and hand over Stella. Very rarely did Madeline break her routine, and I was glad that she understood none of those things were needed at school. We listened to music on the way to school...


And, on the way home from school, Madeline could watch a show on her DVD while eating her snack & drink. Let lightening strike if that routine was broken! Occasionally, I would pick up something yummy for lunch with spicy drink (Sprite), and Madeline would eat that on the way home while watching her shows. Only once Madeline wasn't allowed to watch her DVD, and that was because she went to timeout during school.


I love summer and the flexibility that summer brings, and I am looking forward to what's in store for us this summer!

No comments: