Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Now that's Progress!

Madeline's teacher is really good about sending artwork home regularly, and I, of course, being the corny mom that I am, I frequently "update" the fridge with the latest preschool masterpieces. However, this snowman from December just has to stay on display because it cracks me up everytime I look at it. It's one of my absolute favorites.

Clearly, Madeline created this snowman all by herself with the placement of the body, hat, eyes, etc. I love it even more because many of the features are placed in very interesting spots! :)

So, when Ms. Lisa sent home the April masterpieces, I took notice of exactly how far along Madeline has come in just a few short months. Check out her chick:

Most of the features are in the general area of where they "should" be. Sigh, my girl is growing up!

No comments: