Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Muffins for Mom

I had the pleasure of going to my first Muffins for Mom on Friday, and I loved it. I'm so thankful that I can stay home so that I am able to attend these types of events with Madeline without juggling other responsibilities.

We had a lovely feast of muffins, fruit, juice, and water. Madeline was proud to show me her favorite centers, and she was sure to point out the little potholder in the kitchen center that she wears as a bracelet almost everyday. (Snicker, snicker...)

Madeline was proud to show "her baby" to her friends. A few of them were getting a little too close for her liking, so she exclaimed with her arms spread out as if she were preaching from the pulpit, "Friends! Not so close! Touch her feet not her face!" (More snickers...)




Madeline worked very hard to create a little flower for me to wear, and her class created stationary with their fingerprints. So cute. Madeline was sure to point out that she chose pink as my folder and fingerprint ink especially for me.






We will save our stationary for later when Madeline writes thank you notes, and of course, one set will go in the memory book.


Such a sweet little event with my sweet girl!

No comments: