Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 04, 2009

What a BIG girl!

I have been feeding Madeline in her Bumbo seat, but lately, she seems to be a little squeezed sitting in it. It was time to move onto a high chair of some sort, but I was dreading the thought of going out to buy one of those clunky high chairs with cushions, creases, and crevices that required lots of cleaning to meet my OCD standards. Not to mention, those high chairs take up a lot of space. With us having our house on the market, I was not too keen on the idea of having a clunky high chair in the kitchen taking up space and making it look cramped. As I was lamenting the high chair, my friend suggested I just buy one of the booster seats with a tray. Perfect. Madeline dined in her new seat on Saturday evening. Not only was she in her new seat, but she also had an outdoor dining experience. What fun and look how big she looks sitting in it. Clearly she happy about her new, spacious seating arrangement.

Mashing bananas between her fingers. She would not put what she had in her hand to her mouth, so I was feeding her while she made a paste out of her bananas! Go figure...

She clearly was not a huge fan of the banana, but it's growing on her.







No comments: