Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Note to Self: Do not leave the room to answer the doorbell while refilling the baby wipes!

This is what I found when I returned to finish what I started before the doorbell rang! (On a side note, Madeline was sitting at the playmat behind her when I walked out. She doesn't crawl yet, but she is determined to get to what she wants!)
This next batch of wipes should be interesting to use since I made no effort to stack them back up properly!
Who needs toys when you have wipes and mail to play with?
I laughed out loud when I saw this scene when I returned to the room. It did not even cross my mind that she would get into the wipes...first time Mommy! I'm sure one day I will not be laughing when Madeline gets into something more dangerous or more difficult to clean up. But, this one struck my funny bone.

No comments: