Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

First Haircut!

The Shaggy Before Shot

Madeline received her first haircut on Sunday afternoon thanks to my sister-in-law, Kim. We always knew Madeline's Aunt Kim would give Madeline her first haircut since she's a hairdresser and family! It was more of a "shaping up" around the ears and along the back. She had so much hair over her ears (just look at the above picture!), and it was really starting to bother me. I tried to tuck it behind her ears, but it wouldn't really stay there. So call me vain, but I wanted her "little do" shaped up a bit. We saved her first locks for the baby book. All in all, Madeline did really well sitting in her Daddy's lap while Kim worked her magic with her shears.




The After -- Madeline wanted nothing more to do with the camera at this point!

No comments: