Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Girls' Weekend


Jenny showing the theme of the weekend: RELAX!


Madeline's daddy wanted me to leave directions for him!



What a fun weekend I just had with my monthly supper club girls! We decided it was time for a girls only getaway, and it was perfect. We left the hubbies at home to take care of the children and packed up for Lake Greenwood! We laughed, talked, cooked together, ate delicious food, enjoyed tasty beverages, sat in the sun by the lake, and gelled our friendships even more!








Our supper club is an eclectic group of girls--we all went to high school together, but we ran in different crowds. Therefore we were all acquaintances not really friends, but over the last two years the seven of us have come to be the best of friends. We are all wives, mommies, daughters, sisters, friends, and coworkers outside of our supper club, and our monthly supper club just gives us the chance to decompress from our daily lives. I am very lucky to have these girls in my life, and I am already looking forward to our next girls only getaway in July!

No comments: