Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

AARRGGHH!!

Our camera is broken (we think)! The pictures are way too light, so we think something is broken with the shutter. So my vision of our first family Easter photo on a beautiful summery day did not happen. BOO HISS!

But, we did go over to my parents house for Easter dinner, and we did get a couple of photos of Madeline in her Easter dress. Once I am able to get my mom's camera & upload the photos, I will post them. I suppose in the grand scheme of things, a camera on the fritz isn't the absolute worst thing that could happen to us. As a matter of fact, Eric and I were watching The Today Show the other morning, and it mentioned that 25% of Americans are taking on second jobs to support themselves and their families. We are surviving on one income quite comfortably and well, so we feel completely blessed. We are a very thankful and lucky family this Easter season.

So, minus a cute family photo and a day late, Happy Easter to all!

No comments: