Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Two Months Old Today!






This morning was the first morning that Madeline sat in her vibrating/bouncy seat. She LOVES it! At first I put it on the automatic setting that plays music and lights up continuously, and then I put on on the setting that requires her movement to make it light up and play music. Her little feet move constantly, so she was making it light up and play music all morning.


Madeline in her most favorite sleeping position!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

I had to laugh about this being the first time Madeline sat in her bouncy seat. Mills was in that thing from day one - we called it "his other mother." I just didn't have the hands to hold him and take care of a two year old! I have a feeling Ellie will also be enjoying her "other mother" from very early on!