Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Name is Anne, and I'm Addicted to Blogs!!

I love reading blogs, and it all started with my friend Nancy. I started reading her "Greetings from the Beach" when she first started it, and then I started clicking on her friends' blogs. Then I started clicking on their friends' links. Before you know it, I am keeping up with all of these blogs of people I've never met, but I feel like I know them and their families. I absolutely love it and love reading about their children, family adventures, and general trials and tribulations of life! So, I stole this from Anne (who is a link on Aileen's blog). I hope she doesn't mind, but I thought it was an interesting tag.



The Alphabet Tag and it's random facts. Here goes:


Attached or single? Attached since 2002

Best friend? Steph--We've been friends since the fifth grade, and I feel really old when I can say that I've been friends with her for over 20 years! That's a comment my parents used to make when I was a kid!

Cake or Pie? Not sure on this one...I enjoy them both with ice cream on the side.

Day of Choice? Saturday (in the fall)...I LOVE college football and all that comes with it! Any other time of year Wednesday is my day of choice. House cleaning and chore days are behind me, and I look forward to the upcoming weekend with my husband.

Essential Item? Only one item? That's tough. I gotta have my morning coffee, but I would consider my make-up and beauty regimen essential as well. If I don't have those two things, I may scare people!

Favorite color? Pink

Gummy bears or worms? I'm not a fan of either. If I'm going to eat a chewy gummy candy, I'd rather have Swedish Fish.

Hometown? I was born in Pennsylvania, but I was essentially raised in Columbia, SC since we moved here when I was 6 years old.

Indulgence? Facials, massages, and manicures/pedicures

January or July? July

Kids? One and I'm still getting used to telling people that I have a child! Kind of like when you get married and have to use your new last name. It's the same feeling for me!

Life isn't complete….until you decide it is.

Marriage Date? June 19, 2004

Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 wonderful older brothers

Oranges or Apples? Both. I love fruit!!!

Phobias? Would you consider clutter/disorganization a phobia?

Quote? Everything happens for a reason, and it all works out in the end. (not sure if that's the exact quote)

Reasons to Smile? My husband, my baby, having dinner with close friends, having a good workout at the gym, having glass of wine on the back deck in the spring

Season of Choice? Spring because it leads to summer, and I love summer!

Type of bed? King

Unknown Fact? I have 2 facts: 1) I had surgery for 2 herniated discs in my neck last May. 2) I completed the Marine Corp Mud Run two falls ago, and I loved every second of it. For those that know me well, I'm not really into swimming through mud pits or scaling mud walls, but it was a pretty awesome experience.

Vegetable? All veggies are yummy! Like fruit, I LOVE vegetables.

Worst habits? I'm with Anne on this one--cussing.

X-Ray or Ultrasound? I hope I don't need either one anytime soon, but I'll have either one if it will help doctors fix whatever is wrong with me!

Your favorite food? fruits and veggies/Mexican is also at the top of my list

Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Blogging is extremely addictive. It's funny to see you're still addicted to the gym and your "beauty regiment." I can clearly picture you standing in your bathroom in our apartment tweaking and primping :)

And a mud pit - not the Anne I know!!