Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Tea

 Madeline's preschool had a Mother's Day Tea to honor us Moms.  It was a really cute little performance (they sang "spring" songs) and reception. 
 
I was literally THE ONLY Mom dressed in workout clothes.  I only post this silly self picture because as I was showering, doing my hair, applying make-up, and choosing "nice" workout clothes, I laughed.  Surely no other Mom is doing this for the Mother's Day tea...only me.  I suppose most Moms would just take a day off from the gym.  :)
See the bag on the floor?  That is my spare "nice" tank in case I get too sweaty, my makeup for touch ups, and my deodorant for the last minute touches before the actual event.
 
Madeline was so excited to be in the line to the stage.  Even with my post workout self, she was delighted to see me.  :)  I suppose that is all she knows...
 
She sang her little heart out with a huge smile on her face the whole time!  She really does well in front of an audience.



 
Madeline and her BFF, Aubrey
 
My sweet girl and I had a wonderful morning together.

No comments: