Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Girl's Nursery

Just a little snapshot of our newest addition's room. I reused Madeline's bedding, color scheme, and fabric, but I also wanted it to be "different" since Baby Girl is her own person. I used the same fabric with different window treatments (Thank Goodness for my friend, Farrah's sewing talent!) Our last minute, new chair matched perfectly and is super cozy.
The rest of the room...the picture below was in my room as a baby & child, so that's kind of sentimental & sweet. I have something special to go over the changing table, but it's not done yet. That's all that is left as far as "decor" goes, and I think that will be okay if Baby Girl's wall is blank for her homecoming.
We are excited. The room came together nicely in a "different" way like I wanted, and it's ready for our baby sister's homecoming!

No comments: