Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Madeline!

Today is the big TWO year old birthday, and I would be remiss without a small post to commemorate this special day. I have a "two year old post/update/well visit/birthday party" in the works, but for today, we are just celebrating small. I took Madeline to the gym today, her favorite gym, so that she could see her special friends & caretakers, ride in a cozy coupe, and play to her heart's content while I got my workout. We did a little shopping at Target, and I threw all caution to the wind by allowing the bag of Target popcorn, a juice box, and a snack size bag of Peanut M&M's to be her lunch. Madeline was in heaven, and surprisingly enough, she didn't seem to have a belly ache. Although, she did realize that she was eating "treats" for lunch since she kept shouting out "Treat!" to anyone that would listen as we did our shopping. Now she's napping cozily in her bed. All in all, I think her second birthday has been a pretty good one.

No comments: