Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yesterday Trying, Today a Sweet Muffin...

Oh, how I love this child. Yesterday, this sweet little face tried my EVERY LAST NERVE. Yet, somehow, I managed to keep my cool, told my traveling husband all about it over the phone that evening via cell phone in between his meetings, and hit the sack early to start fresh today.

Today, nothing but love, hugs, and kisses from this dear little girl. It's as if she knew how much Mama needed a "love-licious" day. And, it was a superb day! Oh, how I love her dearly, and I wouldn't trade motherhood for the world, but some days certainly are better than others...



(Please excuse the fuzzy pics...I had the setting wrong on my camera!)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

As they say, Anne, The days are LONG, but the years are short!!

Glad she was better to her mama though :) Mine definitely can tell when it's time to be nice to Mame (or else!)