Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Madeline's First Fashion Faux Pas...
In my mind, the pictures speak for themselves.
OH, and she's doing a little jig in the above photo!


For her nap, I removed her tights, shoes, and sweater dress. Since we weren't going anywhere, I left her in the purple onesie post-nap. I thought she would be more comfy to play.

Apparently, Madeline felt as though she needed some accessories---she dug in the dirty clothes basket and sought out her tights from this morning & went to her closet to pick out these shoes. She came to me carrying both with her "UHHHH" noise which means "I want to you to put these things on me RIGHT NOW!" Tights over the onesie since I had already buttoned her up and changed her post nap and SHOES to wear around the house!!! It might have been funnier to see in person, but I found myself laughing out loud with her outfit of choice. When she can really demand her clothes choice, I'm concerned. :)

In MY defense, the outfit looked something like this (except it was more fitted and cute since this picture was when she was 14 months old).






No comments: