Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Madeline's 7 Month Photo Shoot Gone Wild!

First picture--so far so good!

I had to make a separate post regarding Madeline's 7 month photo shoot because it was just so funny. It really shows how much she has changed. Before, she would just sit there and pose throwing out the occasional smile while I snapped away. This month, however, was a little different. The sign was entirely too irresistible and her patience with my prompting her to smile wore thin very quickly. I did get some cute shots as you saw on her update post, but here is the progression of our photo session in order from beginning to end. (Keep your eyes on the sign, by the way. By the end of the session, the sign is quite mangled and slobbery!)
"OHHH, this sign looks fun!"
"Maybe I could hold it just for a second!"

"OOPS, I leaned over just a little too far. Now, I'm stuck! Let me see if I can just reach my arm out to get the sign anyways."

(Notice her little hand reached out to get the sign.)
Lots of grunting noises coming from the small person...
"Ah-ha! I got it!"

Still lots of grunting and breathing heavy...It's hard work to ruin a piece of paper.

"Mommy tried to move the sign and me elsewhere...But, I wasn't interested in doing this anymore. If I don't look at the camera, maybe she'll stop!"

Madeline finally indulged Mommy with a few smiles.


"Phew! Mom, seriously, I'm tired of this already!" (Notice her belly hanging out!)

It looks like she is rolling her eyes at me in the above picture.

"Yawn! I'm so over this!"

"If I start to fuss, this torture may end."

And, this Mommy got wise and decided to call it a day!


"YAY!!! I'm done!!!"

No comments: