Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nothing...
new to report. Eric has been on a business trip to San Diego, CA over the past week, so it has just been us girls around here. We've not really gotten into anything interesting --- a few errands to the usual places like Target and the grocery for Mama items like yogurt, salad, and cheese. I love my hubby, but it sure has been nice to not have to think about dinner every night. A bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal serves me just fine! :)

We made a visit to my old school, and gee, that makes me glad that the Big Man Upstairs had a larger plan for us as far as getting pregnant, the timing of that pregnancy, and Eric & I deciding to have me stay home. Lots of D-R-A-M-A that I'm just not interested in dealing with on a day to day basis. Just another reminder that the Lord always knows best!

I took a few snapshots over the last few days so that we could brighten Daddy's day with a morning wake up email from the East coast.

Look how well I sit up on my own Daddy. Notice my bunny slippers...

Who needs toys when you have bunny slippers to play with?

"Look, Mom! I rolled over to my belly, and actually I was not mad about it!"


One of Madeline's outfits that is NOT pink!








No comments: