Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nancy & Ellie

Just thinking about my friend, Nancy, today. She's probably in the hospital as we speak being induced to deliver her 3rd child, Ellie. Nancy has two precious little boys, so a little girl is just what the Egleston family needs. I'm so excited for baby Ellie as she will be the baby girl of two older brothers. I'm the baby girl of two older brothers, and I just think that is THE BEST! It wasn't always fun growing up having two older brothers bossing me around and dragging me to every sporting event under the sun, but as I got older, I realized just how lucky I was and am to have these fellas in my life!

Nancy, Good thoughts for an easy and painless delivery! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and posts on your blog soon!

No comments: