Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Wow! It's for Real!

My, my, my!  We have arrived to "big kid" school, and Madeline is so excited.  I'm pretty excited too.  I know she's "young", but I think she's ready for kindergarten.  Making new friends, learning all kinds of new stuff, learning to read, and being a "big kid" are Madeline's kindergarten goals. 
Madeline's 4K teachers collect artwork, letter, number, colors, and shapes portfolios for each child, and at the end of the year, we received a culmination of her 4K year in her "suitcase" for kindergarten.  It was fun to look through each piece of work, and I could see the growth she made from September to May.  I can only imagine the leaps and bounds she will make in Kindergarten.
We aren't so sure little sister is going to like Madeline leaving and being gone all day at school. 
Here we go!  Madeline has her supplies, her sweet disposition, and her excitement all ready to march through those school doors in August!

No comments: