Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Amelia Strikes Again

Running full speed ahead to greet Mommy at the gym kids' care + clunky sandals + clumsy Amelia = forehead into the door jam = urgent care
Yes, this happened at pick up at the kids' care at Gold's.  Naturally, I panicked.  Then the kids' care ladies panicked, so I panicked even more.  They've seen a lot of accidents, but this one freaked them out.  Needless to say, I headed to urgent care immediately.  One of the ladies went with me because I am not the calm parent in this situation.  Two of the ladies kept kids' care open past the closing time to keep Madeline for me.  We received a "yep, she smacked it good" at the urgent care and was sent home with a 24 hour watch period.  Of course, Amelia was fine.  However, I really appreciate the kindness that was extended to me.  Those ladies at the kids' care love my girls (and me) like family.
 
After the urgent care visit, my sweet Madeline coddled Amelia like a little Mama.
 
Sweet Sisters
 
Two days later, the bruising and knot really showed up.

 
Will I ever get used to all these boo-boos?  Probably not.

No comments: