Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fun at the Farm - Water Fun

Over the weekend, we were able to go visit our dearest friends, Aunt Jen, Uncle Fuzz, and Holston.  We had a blast.  For the first part of the day, we had some sprinkler fun.  The girls loved it almost as much as Uncle Fuzz.  He's a big kid himself. 
Uncle Fuzz was all kinds of supportive and encouraging of big splashes!




I'm pretty sure Holston is wondering who these wild people are - who puts her foot in the water table?


Amelia is probably conspiring with Holston - "We can take the Big One, I promise!  She's totally naive.  I live with her!"

Again, Holston is wondering who in the world these people are.  "One is blowing bubbles, and one has her foot in my water table!"

Holston:  "Okay, the splashing thing.  You might be onto something."


"Where in the world can a girl get a beverage and a snack up in here?"  (I LOVE this picture!)



Holston:  "Hey, hey, hey!  You wild women and your feet in my water table!"




Madeline laying some ground rules as the Big Girl in the crowd.

"CHEESE!"

Holston:  "HEY!  I'd like to wear that bracelet!"

Madeline:  "Sure, here you go!  On one condition..."

Madeline:  "Tell me where the BIG people keep the horses, or I'll take the bracelet back!"
Holston:  "Over there!  See them!"


Jewels must be just right












Holston:  "Yea!  Uncle Cheese, Aunt Anne, Mad Dawg, and the Bedelia are so fun!"

"Ah!  They're spending the night!  Woo hoo!"
Such FUN at the farm....

No comments: