Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

No More Dinosaurs!

I have an office of sorts in our home ~ it is perfect little organized space for me to file our bills in the credenza, a computer & printer is set up for my important facebooking, blogging, and online shopping :), our old kitchen table and chairs resides in this space, a lot of my former teacher stuff lives here, and eventually it will be a great space for homework & projects for our children. 

I've been jonesing for a new computer situation for awhile now.  For the longest time, this was my computer, a total dinosaur:  
 And, then, I moved onto these two laptops.  Now they are both toast for various reasons, and I have been using Eric's work laptop recently.  That just makes me nervous - heaven forbid, my silly facebook or other such nonsense allow a virus on his work computer.  Not to mention, I didn't like using laptops because we kept it downstairs in the den, and we would find ourselves on the computer ALL.THE.TIME. taking away from family time or just us time.  I missed "working" in my little office space.
 So, for my VERY UNEXPECTED anniversary gift, TA-DA.  The sweet hubs finally heard my pleas for a new computer situation that put me back into my little office. 
I don't need much, and I don't need fancy.  So, this little set up is perfect.  My sweet husband never ceases to amaze me with his little surprises.  I'm a lucky gal.

No comments: