Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 01, 2012

All Kinds of Randomness

While working on some other entries, I came across many random pictures that were too good not to share although they have not specific "blog post".  So, I made this post to show the silliness that is my house lately.  We spend A LOT of time on our back porch this time of year...the girls LOVE.IT.

No words for this little Sassafras - well, except that she adores my shoes.
Amelia finally feeling up to snuff after a May filled with illness.
Amelia discovered Madeline's bike helmet, and just like her big sister, she loves an accessory.  We finally had to distract her & hide the helmet because she WOULD.NOT.TAKE.IT.OFF her head!
A Mother's Proverbial Question - "Will they EVER look at the camera and smile AT THE SAME TIME?"

 Our girls can get pretty squeally followed by big belly laughs.
 Sweet Amelia
 Sweet Madeline
Wow...
Some sort of dance move, I guess...
 I wonder who taught her to accessorize with available toys?

The silliness never really ends in our house.  Good times!

No comments: