Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Time to Keep the Gate Closed

I barely got the words, "Oh, don't worry about closing the gate. Amelia doesn't climb steps yet." out of my mouth. BAM! Two days later, Miss Amelia was halfway up the staircase when I turned around. Then this evening, the gate was wide open, and this time, I grabbed the camera to document the climbing steps milestone.

She's actually very agile on the steps. I am not super worried about her going up the stairs as much as I am worried about her tumbling down them.



Once I got my pictures, I grabbed her and locked the door shut. Poor girl is in jail now!

Clearly, she's NOT happy about this new arrangement!


Don't worry, Amelia, the gate is just temporary! You'll be running up and down those steps before you know it!

No comments: