Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Thankful...


Last week was a rough one, and this one is shaping up to be a tad challenging as well. However, while both of my little ladies are napping, I need to set my mind straight and remember my blessings.


So, in this moment, I am extremely thankful for:

  • my hard working husband who is home from his business trip for this week & has no current plans for business trips next week
  • my two girls even if schedules and attitudes are wanky
  • my workout at the gym this morning
  • having the opportunity to be a stay at home mom
  • a few minutes to myself to do this post and gather myself
  • upcoming weekends of "Anne & Eric" time
  • a "big sister" package in the mail for Madeline from my Aunt Maureen --- more books! yay!

No comments: