Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 06, 2010

A Blast from my Past

My parents have decided that it's time to downsize, and their house has sold! And, boy oh boy, my mom is on a mission to do some attic purging! Over the weekend, she showed up on our doorstep with these treasures from my childhood for Madeline...

This "cart" is now the one we take on neighborhood walks, and her newer one can be indoors. After a little dusting off and a run through the washing machine, Madeline was in heaven with all things girly just like I was as a child. She has fondly started calling the rather large baby that she carries by the neck "Big Baby". So we have "Big Baby" and "Baby". haha! All the blankets were ones that my mom used with me as a baby, so it's fun that Madeline can use them on her babies. She loves to "feed" her babies in the high chair.

I kept these 1980s classics from my childhood in hopes that our children will love them as much as I did.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Looking for the "like" button :) I love having Ellie play (and wear) my stuff from long ago!!

Personal Trainer said...

hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.