Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

29 Weeks

I had my 7 month appointment this morning, and Baby Girl seems to be just fine. My blood work, weight, blood pressure, measurements, & baby's heartbeat all measured well. I think this was the quickest I have ever been in and out of the doctor. It was great! Next month, the doctor wants to do an ultrasound to get an estimate of how big baby girl is and check her out. Yay! I love ultrasound appointments!

I am feeling good for the most part. I am able to continue my workouts without much alteration although I have resorted to the elliptical most of the time. The extra weight burdens my knees when I run and do other forms of cardio, and my heart rate is much easier to control on the elliptical. My weight workouts have not changed much, so that's good for my soul. Baby Girl moves A LOT, and it can be a little bit annoying during the night when I am trying to sleep. However, I can't complain because the movements do make me smile. I don't really have any specific cravings other than juicy Granny Smith apples and fresh salads full of veggies! I'm starting to fill up more quickly due to lack of physical space, so I feel like I am eating all the time!

I'm starting to get the itch to get up in the attic and get out clothes to wash and fold, re-assemble newborn "equipment", and organize all things tiny. We're using Madeline's bedding for the nursery, so I'm just having to do a little fine tuning as far as decorating the nursery goes. However, I'm resisting the urge to do that just yet since we have a few other room projects going on at the moment. I can't start a new project until I've wrapped up a few of my other projects first! It gets too overwhelming having too many "open" projects.

December will be here before we know it, and I am so excited to welcome Madeline's little sister into this world!

No comments: