Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Please Indulge Me to Brag...Just for a Second?!

Life has been busy but pretty uneventful around here for the most part. Madeline has been battling some sort of nasty sinus/cough/fever thing for the last week and a half, but I think we've just about gotten through it...almost.

As for this post, there's no special reason I took all these pictures except that I happen to think my Madeline is a pretty cute subject for photographs. May I brag on her cuteness just for a few minutes? :) She was having a good time in Mama's "office" surrounded by books, stuffed doggies, and Mama's shoes to clomp around the room.

Perfect day --- books, stuffed dog, Mama's heels, and a computer mouse

Whoa!! Slightly off balance getting off the box which Madeline thinks is her personal chair

Resting for maybe a quick second with her beloved stuffed lab and the computer mouse


Seriously, I love her hair --- people pay big money for products to produce that kind of volume that comes naturally in her hair

Even the tousled Madeline is super cute, if I say so myself.

No comments: