Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

It's Official...

Madeline is officially enrolled in the two year old program at our church preschool. Wow, is she old enough to be thinking about this already?

She will attend on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9 AM - Noon. Eric and I never intended for her to start out with a three day/week program, but it just so happens that the 3 day/week program has some "extras" in the curriculum that Madeline will love --- music movement and library. So, after much deliberation (I know...we're first time parents, so this was a big deal for us!!), we decided to go with the 3 day program. From talking extensively with the director, the "extras" were just how the schedule worked out with the teacher's fall schedule more so than the number of days/week. At any rate, I know Madeline will love library and music movement, so that is all that matters to me.

We'll love it, and more importantly, I know she'll love it. Now that we are comfortable with our preschool choice, I'm on the look-out for a super cute satchel for our sweet girl! :)

No comments: