Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Finally Here!

Remember my dear husband winning an incentive trip to Cabo San Lucas? Well, the long awaited trip is upon us, and we couldn't be more thrilled for a much needed (FREE!!) vacation! We are off for a week of sunshine, beach, poolside waitress service, Anne & Eric alone time, and relaxation!

Household chores are completed. Our bags are packed, and our little princess is packed up to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm a little sad to leave Madeline behind for so long, but I know my parents have a week of FUN planned for this special one-on-one granddaughter -- grandparent time. They have been instructed to takes lots of pictures of their adventures for the blog. Meanwhile, our camera is charging away...perhaps we'll spot some famous people. :)

Nevertheless, how can you not miss this face?


1 comment:

Kay Days said...

I was so jealous of you and Eric when I was driving home Monday and it was so cold and gray and nasty outside.... ahhh to be on the beach with a drink in hand!! Can't wait to hear all about it!