Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mama's Monday Musings...

  • Madeline and I were enjoying some morning playtime on the back deck this morning, and I decided to refill my coffee. Back door was locked. Instant panic for a fleeting second. Thank goodness we have a garage door with an outdoor keypad. Whoops, that's never happened before.
  • Madeline went down for her morning nap at 8:45, went to sleep almost instantly, and slept for over an hour. That's unheard of these days...that time alone allowed me to clip & organize my coupons and study my grocery game lists to prepare for this week's shopping.
  • We had an open house yesterday for our house. Only ONE couple in two hours, but this was a repeat visit, AND they spent 45 minutes on the visit. Could they be our buyer?? Praying we get a reasonable offer this week.
  • Eric leaves EARLY, like 5:30 AM early, on Tuesday for his National Sales Meeting in New Mexico and won't get back until late afternoon on Saturday. UGH. We will miss Daddy, but I am proud of him for being asked to be one of "the speakers" as an "expert" in growing military accounts. My husband is one talented, hard working man, and I've been bragging on him an awful lot these days! I can't help but be proud of him! Hopefully, I'll get some of my famous "Anne mini projects" knocked off the to do list while he's gone, and catch up on my reading.
  • I have several entries on my mind for this week --- Madeline's 10 month, our 5 year anniversary, & Father's Day --- maybe it's a good week for Eric to be out of town afterall.

No comments: