Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Loot!



Aren't grandparents the best? Madeline's Nana, Papa, and Aunt Brittany came to visit today, and they came loaded with treats for her. We can't say thank you enough, and we certainly can't wait to wear all these ADORABLE outfits in the very near future!



In a few small coos & smiles, and with sleepy eyes Madeline told me the following as I was putting her to bed tonight:



Dear Nana, Papa, and Aunt Brittany,

Thanks for coming to see me today. THANK YOU for my new clothes, snuggles, and silly noises that made me smile. Sorry I was such a pill while you were here. I'm not always that grumpy, I promise.

Hugs and Kisses,
Madeline

PS--Aunt Brittany, Happy Veteran's Day! You're one of my most favorite veterans! I hope your windshield gets fixed really soon!

No comments: