Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Madeline's 5th Birthday, Part I

Madeline's fifth birthday was phenomenal!  She celebrated for days!  Part one of her celebration began today when my mom and her best friend from church, Ms. Ginny, took the girls to get manicures and pedicures, lunch, and a little shopping.  It was a glorious day for the Stewart girls.  From Grandma and Ms. Ginny's reactions, I'd say they had just as much fun as my girls did!
 













What a wonderful start to a fifth birthday!  Madeline and Amelia are so fortunate to have a grandparent living close that wants to take them out to do special treats like this.  Ms. Ginny's daughters live in Texas with her grandchildren, so my girls are her "special grands".  Ms. Ginny definitely aids and abets my Mom's indulgence of my girls.  It's a sweet little deal for everyone involved!

No comments: