Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Madeline's class had a Muffins for Moms to celebrate Mother's Day.  Adorable.  The class sang, "You are My Sunshine" to us, presented us with the pictures they're holding, and a memory book.  And, of course, we had red velvet cake muffins, fruit, and snack mix.  It was a sweet little morning.

 I, as always, have my little sidekick, Amelia, with me.  I felt bad that I didn't get one-on-one time with Madeline, but what can you do when you have childcare issues?  Madeline didn't seem to mind as she announced to everyone, "This is my little sister, Amelia!"
We had a fun morning. 
"My Mom" according to Madeline:
My mom's name is Mommy.
She has black hair and green eyes.
Her favorite food is mac-n-cheese.
I love my Mom because she lets me help her clean.



No comments: