Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 01, 2011

First Day of Three Year Old Preschool

Madeline started preschool today, and she couldn't be happier about it! She's been asking to "go to school" for a month now. She was all ready for "my big day!" today. We love that she loves school so much.
Her "cheese" face. And, my goodness, look how her feet have grown. Her toes are poking out of those sandals.
Madeline was so over the picture moments. She really just wanted to get into the car and go!
In the car all set to go with little sister in tow.
Waiting in our carpool line...our school doesn't allow parents to walk children into the building. They operate the carpool line on the first day. It was all I could do to get Madeline to say, "Bye!" No hesitation as her new teacher unbuckled her from her seat. She was stoked about going to see her friends and her new teacher! Warms my heart for my girl to be so independent and confident!
When I picked her up today, she was busting at the seams to tell me about her friends, her circle time, and playing on the playground. Her teacher told me, "She had a great day!" When I asked Madeline about her day, she responded, "It was fabulous!" She then proceeded to take a 3 and a half hour nap, so I'd say it was fabulous!

No comments: