Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Eric, Madeline, and I spent turkey day with my family. We had such a wonderful time visiting, talking, eating, watching football, and relaxing. It was a wonderful family day, and we are so lucky to have each and every member of this family.

We took the opportunity to get some family photos.

My parents with their 3 children

The McCarthy kids with their spouses and children

My awesome parents and their 3 adorable grandchildren

All of us

"I love my Grandma's mashed potatoes, gravy, and stuffing!" Madeline gorged herself at dinner! She couldn't get it into her mouth fast enough!
Madeline had a wonderful time playing with her cousins, Ryan & Drew. Even though they are quite a bit older than her, they were so sweet to play with her.

Thanksgiving Day, 2009 was perfect!

And, of course, the day wouldn't be complete without someone experiencing food coma after dinner. My brother, Pat, found Madeline's stuffed gorilla to be quite cozy!
PS --- Madeline is totally back to her normal self complete with four molars that are all the way through the gum! She's 100% healthy again! (see previous post)

No comments: