Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WOOO HOOOO!

We sold our house, and we are beyond happy with the way things turned out with our buyers. Now, we are on the hunt to find a house to rent. We have two really great prospects, so things are looking good. However, the thought of packing all of our stuff makes me crazy, but that's just part of it. Our new house won't be ready for 4-6 months, so at least we can get settled into a rental place for a bit before we have to re-pack and move again. Did I mention our closing date is September 18? The next few weeks will be crazy, but I'll take it over being the proud homeowners of TWO houses!

***On a side note, I have not forgotten to do a post on Madeline's first birthday party, but I'm waiting on some pictures from a friend to share with the post.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congrats!! I know you are relieved. I have a house for you to rent - might be a bit of a commute though :)
And Madeline looks precious in her first bday outfit and at her party! It's time to update the blog header - send me a new picture of that cute girl... or we can do a whole makeover if you want.